Glee is saying “bye bye” to the Big Apple as it heads into its sixth and final season, with Rachel and the gang returning to the hallowed halls they once called home — after a six-month time jump, of course.
1. Rachel, following her “humiliating failure as a TV actress” will return to Lima and “reinstate and lead” the glee club.
2. Kurt will follow Miz Berry back home, helping to return New Directions to its former glory.
3. Sue will remain the show’s main antagonist, banishing all arts from McKinley High.
4. Blaine and Sam will also find themselves in Lima with Mr. Schue, and all three are said to have found “surprising new gigs.” (Rumor has it, Mr. Schue will lead Vocal Adrenaline, while Blaine will head up the Warblers.)
5. Series regulars include: Chris Colfer (Kurt), Darren Criss (Blaine), Dot-Marie Jones (Beiste), Jane Lynch (Sue), Kevin McHale (Artie), Lea Michele (Rachel), Matthew Morrison (Will), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Amber Riley (Mercedes).
Your thoughts on Glee‘s farewell season? How are you hoping to see it all end?
Lea Michele’s one-time guest gig on the final season of Sons of Anarchy went so well, she may be back for more.
"We love her," Sons of Anarchy director Paris Barclay told me exclusively this weekend at BAFTA’s annual pre-Emmys tea party at the SLS Hotel. "We’re trying to find a way to bring her back."
Michele will be playing Gertie, a truck stop waitress and single mother who bonds with Gemma (Katey Segal).
Photos from the set showed Michele went through quite a make-under for the role.
"It was tough," said Barclay, also a director on Glee. "It had to do with makeup and wardrobe. She looks a little bigger. We didn’t pad her up but she looks a little bigger than she normally does. Lighting has to do with it, too."
And just as important, Barclay gushed, "Her acting was completely naturalistic."